Monday, January 24, 2011

First Night

Checked in to the hotel this afternoon and met my roomie.  Helen is from the Chicago area, and we have discovered that we have lots in common...including the fact that we were born in the same month and year...except she is 10 days older that me!  Guess I'm not gonna be at the top of the seniority list...  LOL

We have a study room with a TV, refridgerators and microwaves on another floor.  Several of us met there and then went to dinner at the restaurant in the hotel.  We had a really good time and I think I will enjoy my training experience.  I have a feeling that I am in the early stages of making some new friends that I will have for a very long time!

I'm going to make this post short and sweet as it is a little after 10 and we are getting up at 5 am so we will have time to eat breakfast before boarding the shuttle to the Flight Academy.  Tomorrow is the first day of the new adventure that will be my life as a Flight Attendant!

No comments:

Post a Comment